Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MY LIFE IN IBS....








MY LIFE IN IBS....

Smoke stuck between my lips
Even before, I clean the Dirt from my eyes,
Yes, It’s already Bright day light.

Ablution done,
College Begun.

Walking midway to the class,
Professor Glare,
As if I care.

Last Row was Nice,
Continuing to sleep
Before the Break arise.

I waved my hand to mark my presence,
Some pass by,
Some flew a smile.

Pretending to be tired,
I reached the house, where I reside.

Face book was the place
Where, I found ultimate solace.
Poking few friends,
Ignoring the rest.

Yahoo and Gmail welcomed me again,
Couldn't resists the temptation,
To mail a friend.

Dinner Time,
Choosing the Best among the least,
Finally, settled for Maggie at least.

Hollywood movies were great to watch,
Sometimes amusing and sometimes not.

The clock ticked 4 am,
Now was the Time to make my Bed right.

The journey continues,
Anticipating placement was the dream for tonight.

Back to the morning
And to the tired life.

By: Md. Azharuddin Khan




14 comments:

  1. Started reading the Blog with high expectation..as it came from a different type of human species..n really got some nice stuff very close to my heart...GUd Bro...Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome dude....puri IBS ki life yaad dila di....will miss everything here.....:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. IBS at a glance. An assortment of few good & few not so good experiences.
    Great Going, Azhar!

    Regards
    Aki

    ReplyDelete
  4. EK DUM BAROBAR......AZHAR MIYAN......

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude.. Nice captures ..was nostalgic and awakening..but sorry as soon you will have to delete the poem cum post form it....
    as you are not going to be unplaced for long ...its just the fucking company's bad luck that they are not hiring.. they are just human resource manager..not talent manager...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree Kabir... But I am not gonna delete it.. 10 year hence when I visit my Blog It will make me smile... Also, performance in academic is not the true test of talent.. HR's will soon realize that..GOD has made everyone different with unique skills & personality traits.. Someday everyone will realize their true potential and work accordingly.. Its not about chasing the BIG package but chasing excellence...

    ReplyDelete
  7. not bad...but try expressing ur thoughts in longer sentence...lozza short ones just spoil the flow...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your feedback... Will keep your points in mind..

    ReplyDelete