Monday, January 18, 2010

THE GIRL WHO INTRODUCED ME TO LOVE...



















Her Long locks spread over my face,
Sending shivers down the spine.

Her lips tremble,
With every touch of mine.

I stretch my arms,
For her to rest.

We lay there for hours,
As the time pass-by.

The stars were bright,
Unlike ours.

The loud sound of crackers,
Made her hold me tight,
Yes, it was the Diwali night.

We wonder if we can stay this way forever,
The cruel world can never see us together.

Tears rolled down her eyes,
When I told her forget me, Twice.

Little did we know when we fell in Love,
Man made it to bend it the way they like.

Love was racing,
Hopes was losing.

I don’t know if we can ever make it, Right.

Destiny had destined to rip us apart.

She was a Brahmin,
That was my plight.
  
By: Md. Azharuddin Khan

3 comments:

  1. well...y y y...y do all guys have such a story?...look all my brothers i must tell u....we should learn to grow up or else female species will live us far behind if we continue lamenting their wrongdoings on us....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the hell is lamenting.. Just my figment of imagination....

    ReplyDelete
  3. but it has shades of melancholy here n there...tats wat m speakin of

    ReplyDelete