Thursday, March 29, 2012

An Apology to the Dearest One....


I waited all night for that only call,
Gazing at the phone, looking at the wall,
Every second past by thinking the next one would be,
You didn't call and I couldn't be as I used to be.

You're a princess and I'm a Popper,
Still we are meant to be together,
I tried so hard to fight with my devil,
And lost as many as I did,
At last you didn't call and still no sleep.

I know I hurt you sometimes with words so unkind,
Ungratefully and Regretfully I'm the one reason for all this regression.
I'm as bad as good I could be,
You didn't call and yet I kept thinking about the night so crazy,

I don't know if I match upto you,
I don't know if I'm the One for you,
I don't know if I ever comprehend you,
I don't know if I say "Sorry" makes-up to you,
But I know, that my heart never lies,
You didn't call and yet I love the way you love me..

No comments:

Post a Comment