Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MY FIRST DAY IN B-SCHOOL..

The Under-construction structure,
Unsure this is how my MBA life gonna be,

Already late by a couple of weeks,
Thousand thoughts streaks,

Admin was friendly,
Their treasury loaded with all our money.

Choice was mine,
Sec-E or Sec-A, whichever I opine.

Without any logic I choose E,
Little I wonder how is it gonna be.

Unshaven look, spectacle stuck across my nose,
Enough for people to comment on my pose.

All eyes spooked at me,
As if I am a criminal hiding from the agency.

Seniors barged to elect the CR,
I stood, trusting my PR.

Curiosity strikes,
Malice arrives,
“Let my friend win for my privilege to survive.”

Managed 5 ,
Thanks those who were Nice,
Wonder whether their decision were wise.

Pretending to be wise,
Not letting incorrect pronunciation arise.
Speak when required otherwise keeping mum was nice.

Met some recognizable faces in the smoking arena,
Felt like found a lost friend from the jungle of Vienna.

Appearing to be busy to avoid eye-contact,
Was the defense against all eyes that attacked?

Praying, time to get over,
Little attention to the lecture,
More on how to win over?

Class dismissed bringing sigh of relief,
Walking back Home was the moment of peace.
I thanks all for the experience un-ceased.

By: Md. Azharuddin Khan

3 comments:

  1. tat freN from vienna was ME i bet....I LOVE U MAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Man absolutely you... I am happy that you remember it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Mr. Azhar, the poet... brought smile on my face after reading it.... good job dude....

    ReplyDelete