Thursday, February 11, 2010

A MISUNDERSTOOD FRIEND

Her presence made me feel secure,
She always cared but little did she let me know.

Sometimes angry, sometime amusing.
Moments with her were just amazing.

She screamed at me,
When she felt I was wrong.
I felt insulted wondering this is where I belong.

Embarrassment turned into animosity.
I drank to lessen my curiosity.

People around had little idea,
Wondering what has gone wrong.

I cried for the first time.
Nudging & coaxing,
To make me understand.

Share thy problem to find thy solution.
But I uttered No word.
This increased their confusion.

Aunt gave me sedative,
To make me numb.
After a while I passed out in their front.

Woke up with a headache,
Looked for my phone.
And Read the messages
To understand the commotion.
It was too late to seek any explanation.

Carrying the load of my fucked up life.
God, Please Help to avoid turning my well-wishers to malice..

By: Md. Azharuddin Khan

1 comment: